I am breaking this bad habit of not sleeping early.
I don't know, but I have this kind of feeling that I am a stressful life for the past three years- and it's not healthy. I have this bad habit of sleeping late for almost three years. Right now, I want to break that chain and start to practice sleeping as early as possible.
So, why I'm trying to sleep early? I got here 5 reasons why I have to sleep early:
1. You will have higher energy
2. You will have a healthy heart
3. Spiritual progress (waking up early in the morning)
4. We can be more productive
5. Good meditation and healthy brain
For almost three years in my life, I usually sleep around 12-2 a.m. and I know it's not good. Right now, it's 11:50 p.m. Good thing it's still in "p.m." So, bye for now, I got to go. I have to beat the time not to sleep at 12 midnight. I hope so...
Keep going everyone. God bless.